GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit up glimmerglassdetailing and walmart for most of it. The PC and just about everything to the right I already had. Sad thing is, my microfiber collection isn't in the shots, no room, lol. Have a client lined up this weekend, and 1 for next weekend. So hopefully my little business will get moving.

000_0210.jpg

000_0211.jpg

000_0212.jpg

000_0214.jpg

000_0215.jpg

O'Riellys had a sale on my favorite tire shine so i picked up a "couple" cans:
000_0213.jpg

I still have more stuff on the way from autogeek.net. Any headsup on the poorboys stuff, I've never worked with PB stuff before. I figured I'd start with the ssr2.5 on an orange pad for this car i'm doing on sunday depending on the condition. For the PB professional polish, how do I work that on a bumper? With a PC pad or something like a buffing wheel?

Anyway big thanks to Chris @ Glimmer Glass Detailing <----Great Guy to Deal with, and I'll be putting your GGD decal on the truck when I get a chance.

·
Registered
723 Posts
holy crap, there goes this years budget lol

·
ayoy for the yayo
222 Posts
Yeah i'm hope'n my business gets going too..

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
PoorBoy products are excellent. They stretch really far, a little goes a long way. Easy and smooth, and for the most part you can use them in direct sunlight which will be good if you go mobile and don't always have shade for polishing and shining.

As far as the SSR2.5 + orange pad; that is a good combo, but you'll need to go over it with the SSR1 + Black pad to remove any hazing. I'd only use the SSR2.5 on bad areas, not the whole car.

Good luck!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was going to follow up the ssr2.5 with ssr1 on a white pad? The hit it with the red moose glaze, and top w/ nattys.

·
The Woolly One
404 Posts
God, it's like they're talking in code....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts