GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing special. The truck is dirty so it's not super shiny. I had my rims put on. I don't think it looks too horrible considering I paid $300 plus shipping for the rims and the tires were $140 for the set. They're forged rims and they weigh 27 pounds each. With tires they weigh 61 pounds which is pretty good if you ask me.

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good lookin truck
Thanks, it has it's usual flaws from being a 10 year old truck. I need to get a cowl hood and get my upper bumper cap and mirrors painted and then it will look much better(for the most part).

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
I forgot what your truck looked like :crazy: Very nice, and I love that blackberry soda-ish color :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks awesome! Whered you get those wheels for $300? Ill order me a set right now! lol
Bought them from a guy on performancetrucks. They are discontinued so I better not fuck one of them up!

·
Registered
179 Posts
If you are back down at Cameron next semester I am sure I will see you cruisign around. Looks good man.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you are back down at Cameron next semester I am sure I will see you cruisign around. Looks good man.
Yep sure will be. I have 2 years of baseball eligibility left so I'll be back.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Looks slow :crazy:

:think: idunno but the weight is sweet.. Idunno how much mine weigh.. Truck looks good though..

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
looks good

wish i could find a deal like that

1 - 20 of 51 Posts