GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tailgate Handle Painted To Match w/Pics

I had my tailgate handle painted red to match the door handles. Paid 50 bucks to have it done and that includes getting it smoothed out. Let me know whatcha think!

tailgatehandle01.gif

tailgatehandle02.gif

tailgatehandle03.gif

MotoHead

9,778 Posts
that looks awesome...it also looks like ur tires have too much air in them but it might just be the picture. Your truck is really looking good man...I really like the red for some reason.

·
Registered
703 Posts
DirtyBlackZ71 said:
that looks awesome...it also looks like ur tires have too much air in them but it might just be the picture. Your truck is really looking good man...I really like the red for some reason.
I have the same tires on my 4x4...yah you have to run an abnormal amount of air in the back to get the whole tread patch on the ground, i have mine at 20psi

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Slvrpismochevy96 said:
How much was it and can you get one for any color?
You can only buy the SS color tailgate handles already painted as far as I know of. I WAS going to buy the red SS tailgate handle but it turns out they are on national back-order so I cancelled. Im glad I didnt order it anyways cause it wouldve cost me just a little over 60 bucks and its not even completely smooth!

Badassilverado said:
You should have that cap and the black parts on your bumper done too. :read: :rocking:
I wouldve had the bumper cap painted too but Im afraid its just gonna get scratched up to hell when I go riding cause thats where the loading ramp rests.

As for the rear bumper I wasnt too sure about painting that either cause I dont know how well the paint will hold up if I or others are always stepping on the bumper.

MotoHead

·
Registered
353 Posts
MotoHead said:
You can only buy the SS color tailgate handles already painted as far as I know of. I WAS going to buy the red SS tailgate handle but it turns out they are on national back-order so I cancelled. Im glad I didnt order it anyways cause it wouldve cost me just a little over 60 bucks and its not even completely smooth!
Mine was smoth when I got and I ordered it on monday and had it tuesday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts