GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the payment was just to much for me to handle especially with getting a trailer and equipment so I had to get something cheaper. I got a 03 Silverado 2wd LS with the 5.3L. I really liked the Crew Cab and wish I could have kept it. The Silverado is pretty beat up but I got it at a good price.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
damn B! it sucks you had to sell it.i cant wait to see this one done. what are the plans?

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stu said:
Hows that rig beat up?
The paint is swirled to shit and has dents and scratches everywhere, pictures dont show it. The engine seems pretty slugish to.

Not sure on future plans right now, still thinking :D

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
that sucks..what did ya pick it up for if ya dont mind me askin? how many miles also?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
E.M.D. said:
The paint is swirled to shit and has dents and scratches everywhere, pictures dont show it. The engine seems pretty slugish to.

Not sure on future plans right now, still thinking :D
what engine does it have, what features? looks like its got alot of potential. :head:

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stu said:
that sucks..what did ya pick it up for if ya dont mind me askin? how many miles also?
I got it for 20,000. KBB on it is 24,400. It has a little less then 16,000 miles.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Josh said:
what engine does it have, what features? looks like its got alot of potential. :head:
It has the 5.3L. What do you mean features? It has power windows, locks, mirrors,...

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Grant said:
Looks like a nice truck to me, I dont see how its "beat up".
Yeah same here. Looks great to me! Plus you can get those swirls out man.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
if i had pics of my dads truck, you would have wanted to keep that crew cab, at least i think lol. new truck looks good man, coughbagitcough

·
2,451 Posts
well it sux that you had to sell it, but you have to do what suits you finacially. Its still a very nice truck :imo

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
Yeh that truck looks good in the pics, but when you said this....."with getting a trailer and equipment"........... what did u buy there?

·
Banned
228 Posts
Is it that beat up and the engine runs that poor? If it was I personaly wouldnt pay 20K for it. My buddy just picked up a 04 LS Extended cab 5.3L for 22K brand new after rebates.

Also the 5.3L should have good power I know my 01 2wd did.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts