1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
:hail: ahhahaha

·
I like 'em white
2,749 Posts
Cen Cal FTW!!! Seriously tho thats ridiculous. He even pulled in the mirrors like some one is going to run into them. Shaq couldnt even run into those.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
You people have no clue. The drag link is in the opposite plane of the Panhard bar. THat truck ideally needs full hydro because Mechanical steering is scary on the abount of lift. The links look UBER small ans OMG this guy definately beat Louis on his drop hitch.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Hahaha. Bumpsteer multiplyer. That is a fabulous machine. Hahahah.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Hahaha. Bumpsteer multiplyer. That is a fabulous machine. Hahahah.
At least you understood what I posted. all the other guys realize that it towers the tires and are are making fun of the mirrors LOL. Other than that the functionality could be useless LOL but it HAS to look good.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
At least you understood what I posted. all the other guys realize that it towers the tires and are are making fun of the mirrors LOL. Other than that the functionality could be useless LOL but it HAS to look good.
Yeah, I understood what you posted and made myself look at it in the video. It's quite funny how folks spend so much time worrying about the form of the piece they are working on and dont do so much as to think about the functionality.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Yeah, I understood what you posted and made myself look at it in the video. It's quite funny how folks spend so much time worrying about the form of the piece they are working on and dont do so much as to think about the functionality.
Spoken with true expertise! :worship:

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
actually you would be wrong about that you can do mechanicle steering with a big lift like that without any problems.
Yes It can be done, but would you even want it? It is my opinon that hydro would be one of the better options for such a large lift.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
anyways...

imo this one is badass lookin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwZGRxEDuSk
Badass looking: sure, whatever you say. Smooth ride: no way Jose'. They have a subframe for "traction" bars. With all that fab, especially on top loaders, I would have just ran two upper links to the frame and rawked some coils (as opposed to leaf springs that have a higher lift than they have distance between bushings).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts