GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im debating on what to do with my Handles. I would like to shave them but ive heard tracks dont let you race unless you got handles. Ive heard of updating them to the NBS handles but i dunno what to do. How hard is it to do the nbs style handles? Anyone have any other suggestions on what kinda handles I can put. I dont really like the stock ones

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
i wouldnt replace you nice smooth ones with big oversized nbs ones if i were you. Especially if its a street truck. Ive heard of people making handle shaped stickers or magnets and getting on the tracks:D

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
on yea i forgot to say...if you did want a different handle id get handles from a vette or impala and mold them. Probably more work than just shaving but they look pretty good too.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
HumanZoom said:
Not to sound really stupid...but why won't some tracks let you race without door handles?
i heard its because they say they cant get you out in case of an accident...kinda stupid

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
HumanZoom said:
Not to sound really stupid...but why won't some tracks let you race without door handles?
Safety issue I guess, if the car was on fire and you were knocked out they couldnt pull you out. I've seen people raise with no door handles .. plus how many dragsters do you see with door handles?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts