GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
A few minutes late. As I am always. Happy belated birthday Jason. Miss you my friend.

·
..Hold True..
159 Posts
Happy Bday...and RIP Angel XoXo

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
Willyswanter’s Mom and I survived Jason’s Birthday. About 4PM we went to some friend’s house in the mountains for dinner. Driving out of town Debbie ask if there were very many posts about Jason and I told her about some of them on various websites and then I told her about some of the PM’s I’d received. I had just finished telling her about Ed’s (K5Cruiser) PM and I said, “I keep hearing ‘things will never be the same’ or ‘it’s just not the same’” and just as I finished saying those words, Debbie pointed at the radio as Spirit in the Sky started playing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4mtlqIfukc Debbie just smiled when she heard the song and said; “Jason’s been listening and is with us”.

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
Debbie and I are at Pismo Beach for the weekend and this morning she wanted a local newspaper. I walked to the store and found the paper I wanted, put my money in and opened it. There were two papers left so I took the top one and then noticed the second one was different from the one I had just purchased. I pulled the second one out and looked at it and it was the same local paper but the August 2, 2008 edition. I can't explain how it got there or why but I had to tell the story. Debbie said it's impossible, they always empty the old papers and put new in but there it was, Jason's 26th birthday edition. Maybe just another sign - who knows?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts