1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks good. I'll get some eventually.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
just my ballasts are acting up...it may be a OEM wiring problem bc its only the driver side and ive changed out the ballasts already

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
tell them to chalk it up as a loss...its their fault they sent you the wrong one

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
keep em, its there fault. they cant give you negative feedback you did nothing wrong. pull a fast one of 'em, tell them you hit a deer and they're broken. OR say sure i send them back, but then you can pay the bill at the garage for switching them back and forth, its not my fault you sent the wrong ones.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Definately a come-up. I recently bought an ebay grill. Long story short I had to purchase a replacement chrome grill assembly bc it didnt work out. Well when i received the first one it had a crack on the backside so they sent another one and told me to dispose of it. Well same thing happened with the 2nd replacement. 2 free grill assemblys later I just applied a plastic glue-like putty from autozone and its as if it was never cracked. Good thing the cracks were not visible from the front. :LOL: Good as new.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts