GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, the thread title is a lie!

I actually got this before I even had a full-size. :) I loved my S-10 SUVs (4WD 2dr Blazer, 2WD 2dr Jimmy, AWD 4dr Bravada, I've had 'em all), but had to step up to a 1/2-ton (and now a 3/4-ton :evil:) b/c, c'mon, can your woman really have a bigger truck than you?

Anyhow, pics of teh sexy!

1/8" aluminum, laser cut logo. I cleaned it today - steel wool FTW!

Mounted:

All you can see from the front:

The sexy beast that is Smokey:

In all honesty, I'm thinking about giving my girl the HD for her b-day, and taking her truck. It feels so much sportier now that I've been rockin' the diesel for a couple weeks. And, there'd be no limits on lift size, since there'd be no towing duties. Dunno....

I found the addy of the guy I bought it from - he make it, so if any of you want to see if he still makes them, you can try to e-mail him: Justin Pryor, [email protected] His website is down, so no guarantees.

-bZj

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Yes i built my own on my IFS lifted toyota. pics are hard to see but i have my tatto design(Louisiana Sportsman Flur-de-li) Laser cut in the plate. It is 3/16 Mild steel plate painted black.
toyota1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but you cant see the z71 logo?
Yeah, you can't see shit from the front, on a stock truck (even on maxxed out t-bars). I'm guessing with most lifts you couldn't use it either, so it's bling for your soul... or something.

-bZj

1 - 7 of 7 Posts