GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some pics of Harley's truck today. He got his front bumper and rollpan on. Looks a whole lot better! :rocking:
IMG_0045.gif

IMG_0047.gif

IMG_0050.gif

IMG_0054.gif

IMG_0056.gif

IMG_0058.gif

IMG_0067.gif

IMG_0071.gif

IMG_0060.gif

IMG_0070.gif
 

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
Joined
·
3,511 Posts
Sweet :head3:
What year is his truck, and what kinda set-up does he run front & back?
 

·
Draggers Inc.
Joined
·
58 Posts
1buda said:
Sweet :head3:
What year is his truck, and what kinda set-up does he run front & back?
it's an 89 nothing on the air ride is store bought exept the bags and the tanks everything else is custom made.next project is suicide the doors and shave everything and weld the tailgate and rollpan in.
 

·
I don't own a lowrider
Joined
·
4,694 Posts
So low :head: Looks bodydropped at first glance to me since it is tucking so much wheel in the back. Great looking truck!

steve
 

·
Orale Homes....
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
This is one of my favorite OBS trucks even when it was static dropped. I love the color combo, the wheels fit it perfectly, but most of all I love how much rim it tucks in the rear now. I hope you're keeping the same color combo. The truck rocks man.... :rocking:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
groundscraper said:
This is one of my favorite OBS trucks even when it was static dropped. I love the color combo, the wheels fit it perfectly, but most of all I love how much rim it tucks in the rear now. I hope you're keeping the same color combo. The truck rocks man.... :rocking:
Yeah see that's what we don't get! We've seen lots and lots of bodydropped OBS trucks about his same model and they still don't tuck as much. We can't figure it out. I thought maybe it had to do something with his year model or something.
 

·
Draggers Inc.
Joined
·
58 Posts
groundscraper said:
This is one of my favorite OBS trucks even when it was static dropped. I love the color combo, the wheels fit it perfectly, but most of all I love how much rim it tucks in the rear now. I hope you're keeping the same color combo. The truck rocks man.... :rocking:
i'm probably going to sell the wheels i like them but i think i'm going to go with the boyd coddington harm 20 up front and 22 in rear.i don't know what color i'm going to paint it i know it will be black and something else but i haven't made it that for yet.any suggestions
 

·
I don't own a lowrider
Joined
·
4,694 Posts
harley davis said:
i'm probably going to sell the wheels i like them but i think i'm going to go with the boyd coddington harm 20 up front and 22 in rear.i don't know what color i'm going to paint it i know it will be black and something else but i haven't made it that for yet.any suggestions
I think it looks great as is :head: Will it still lay as low on 22's? If you can tuck that much more wheel it would be badass :worship:

Do you have some photos of the rear setup? I'd like to see how you are getting that low
 

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
Joined
·
3,511 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
I think it looks great as is :head: Will it still lay as low on 22's? If you can tuck that much more wheel it would be badass :worship:

Do you have some photos of the rear setup? I'd like to see how you are getting that low
I'd like to see both front & rear.. I do say that truck is damm sweet..
 

·
Draggers Inc.
Joined
·
58 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
I think it looks great as is :head: Will it still lay as low on 22's? If you can tuck that much more wheel it would be badass :worship:

Do you have some photos of the rear setup? I'd like to see how you are getting that low
yeah it will tuck that much more with the 22's,thats why my nocth is so big as u can tell cause my bed is only a few inches deep so it is suppose to tuck the 22's guess we'll find out.
 

·
Orale Homes....
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
harley davis said:
i'm probably going to sell the wheels i like them but i think i'm going to go with the boyd coddington harm 20 up front and 22 in rear.i don't know what color i'm going to paint it i know it will be black and something else but i haven't made it that for yet.any suggestions
That's cool. Let me know when you decide to sell those wheels. My brother is in the market for some......
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top