GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to order my 4/6 in the next couple of days. I was going to order from stylin concepts but they want 3-4 weeks before they can ship it. So i checked out Godfathercustoms and they are almost the same price. I will call tommorrow to see if they actually have it in stock but i was just wondering if they were a good company to deal with.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
I have...never had a problem but their phone skills are seriously lacking. I'd much rather order from Summit and Stylin Concepts. GF has more negative retailer reviews than others on other sites if that helps ya any...

Cameron

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
I've ordered a lowering kit from them, no problem, i had trouble with styling concepts when we ordered my dads kit for his astro, they sent us the wrong kit twice and it took 3 weeks for the kit to get to my house.

·
Registered
80 Posts
In the 90's when I had my minitruck, they were assholes. I lived in Atlanta and visited their crack house of a store in person.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I'd wait on Stylin, always had good results with them everythings always been on time, except one thing back ordered it was a few days later than they said.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
never mind i went with stylin concepts thanks for everyones help

·
Registered
199 Posts
You may find that what you ordered may show up sooner than expected. I ordered some stuff for my eclipse and the shipping time was 3-4 weeks and I got everything within a week of ordering everything, but then again it may take 3-4 weeks as stated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts