1,677 Posts
not those...but the red smoked ones are on my truck

ZATsilver9902rsLED.jpg

·
Gringo Chiludo
586 Posts
not those...but the red smoked ones are on my truck

ZATsilver9902rsLED.jpg
Post some pics of those on your truck! I have been thinking about those but am still not sure.

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
aight, i'll do it today...after i wash the thing...

"The ones I posted are for a Yukon/Tahoe!

They come in clear and smoked!"
sorry i didnt know...i was just trying to help you out. what color is your yukon/tahoe? light color or dark?

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
here you go.... the truck is still dirty, so please excuse it.

left side
Picture001.jpg

right side
Picture002.jpg

left side with the parking lights on
Picture003.jpg

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Been thinking of getting the Red Ones for my OBS Yukon. But I can't justify spending over $250+ on Tail Lights. But they look badass.

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
i only paid 200.00 shipped, with insurance. my friend gets a business discount

·
OG
1,498 Posts
These are the ones that I have on my Yukon Denali.

Lights off:
DSC00151.jpg

Parking Lights on:
DSC00154.jpg
I have those exact same ones, except mine have the red annodized finish on them. I love my tails, one of the best mods I've done. Here's some pics of mine:

HPIM0097-1.jpg

DSC01343.jpg

DSC01342.jpg

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have those exact same ones, except mine have the red annodized finish on them. I love my tails, one of the best mods I've done. Here's some pics of mine:

HPIM0097-1.jpg

DSC01343.jpg

DSC01342.jpg
Yeah.....I love the look of the LED's. I'm not too much of a fan of the red lens, thats why I went with smoked clear. I just wish I could find the 3rd brake light in clear too.

I noticed you have LED Backups. Are they brighter? If so.....who makes them/where did you get them.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
here is what mine look like

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
ya i have 2 14in hitech led's flush mount you can paint over them and they will show threw the paind and they are DOT and hella bright

·
OG
1,498 Posts
Yeah.....I love the look of the LED's. I'm not too much of a fan of the red lens, thats why I went with smoked clear. I just wish I could find the 3rd brake light in clear too.

I noticed you have LED Backups. Are they brighter? If so.....who makes them/where did you get them.
Yeah, the LED backups are bright IMO

I have everybody on here asking me about them. I get them from a guy on eBay...... seller ID: HyperLEDsInc

His name is Brian and I've bought over $100 worth of LEDs from him. Just email him ([email protected]) and tell him 'Mark or logan2575' sent you and he'll give you a good deal. Remember to get 1157 size bulbs, due to our wiring harness that came with the tails. Otherwise you'd get 3157 back up bulbs for the OEM tails. These are a little tricky to install, so PM if you get some and I'll help you out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts