GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
M.O.B.
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well now that they blocked GMFS at work, I rarely ever get on. I know it's been at least a month, probably even 2 since I have been on here. The only forums that are not blocked at work are FSC and another truck forum for ohio residents only, but I figured I would throw some pics up just for good fortune.

Well I washed and waxed my truck today, and then some of my friends kept randomly showing up, and by the end, we had like 10 people sittin in my front yard just messin around, so I grabbed my camera and took some pics of my truck with some of my buddies. I am gonna get more pics of my other buddies trucks too, and do a photo shoot all together of them, but here's a few from my driveway today... Hope you like.

itsaphotoshoot032.jpg

itsaphotoshoot034.jpg

itsaphotoshoot035.jpg

itsaphotoshoot037.jpg

itsaphotoshoot040.jpg

itsaphotoshoot043.jpg

itsaphotoshoot046.jpg

itsaphotoshoot047.jpg

itsaphotoshoot051.jpg

itsaphotoshoot057.jpg

itsaphotoshoot058.jpg

itsaphotoshoot059.jpg

itsaphotoshoot064.jpg

itsaphotoshoot025.jpg

Specs of the trucks:

1998 Chevy Silverado with the 350, K&N intake, Moto Metal 951's, Leveled on little bit bigger then stock tires.

2006 Ford F-250 Lariat Super Duty, Edge Evolution Platinum Edition with Attitude Monitor, 7" stack, chrome package, factory 20's

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Big Horn Edition, 5.7L Hemi, K&N intake, Gibson Split Rear Exhaust, lot's of chrome...

And my truck of course.

Like I said, a few more of my friends have trucks, and I will get some good pics of theres sooner or later and get some more pics of them all. I jsut had a decent opportunity to take pics of these today, and I wasn't gonna post em until I got more of them all, but I'm drunk and said fvck it.

:D

·
Super trash and proud
1,921 Posts
Your truck looks good.

I just think I liked the regular mirrors better on it. I like the tow mirror look, but I don't think your truck pulls it off for some reason.

Edit: After look at it again, I think it is b/c your tires don't stick out.

·
M.O.B.
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, the reason I got the towing mirrors though is because my buddies sister backed my truck up into a tree, well like side swiped it and ripped the factory little mirrors off. I have wanted these for a while and with the insurance claim they were free so I said fuck it and picked em up. There getting painted along with the front center lower bumper.

I took off my Gaylords X2000 Tonneau cover, Corsa exhaust and put a dumped magnaflow on, and may be lookin at the Recon cab lights for it.... We will see. I want that 2500HD look.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Needs to be higher

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
paint your frame. it will look better

·
Super trash and proud
1,921 Posts
Truck looks really good. I'm thinking about getting that hood but its not official yet.
i think you forgot to put " :crazy: " or atleast I hope so...

I will stop by your house on my way to or from work and kick you in the balls if you do. No " :crazy: " needed here because I'm serious.

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Truck looks good Drew. I would say paint your frame and clear your headlights.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I thought you didn't get on here anymore because you didn't like us compared to FSC :rofl2:

Paint the things you plan on and clear those headlights then it'll be tits

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
looks good, wanna sell the tonneau?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts