GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How hard is this to do? Does it just bolt right on or what?? I've seen guys do this but was always curious about the process.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Stu Meat said:
I heard that mofo was wanting to put a HD bed on also. :anitoof:

:mexsmoke: the beds are the same :anitoof: im looking at buying an HD hood immediatly :cheers: then i will be a step closer to done

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
lowred said:
:mexsmoke: the beds are the same :anitoof: im looking at buying an HD hood immediatly :cheers: then i will be a step closer to done
Does anyone make a HD hood with cowl induction? Most places I see just sell one cowl induction hood that fits the 1/2 ton or HD and looks the same .. I think a cowl hood with the same look as a real HD hood would be the trick.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
bcubed said:
Does anyone make a HD hood with cowl induction? Most places I see just sell one cowl induction hood that fits the 1/2 ton or HD and looks the same .. I think a cowl hood with the same look as a real HD hood would be the trick.
yea some one makes one... i've never seen a picture of one though.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
custom classic offered to sell me one on the other site a while back... this is what he came up with. it is an HD cowl.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
sierraon22s said:
Really? :think: I didn't know that. I could have sworn they did.
nope... there is a GM concept suburban with the GMC lights/fenders, a chevy grille, and custom HD hood...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts