GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a good deal on a hd hood so i scooped it up and just decided to stick it on the truck to see how everything was gunns line up and make sure the hood was gunna fit good... well it looks like doo doo.. the hood lines dont match the gmc grille and my truck with that hood would look like it had a underbite

:imo

the hood fit good but it doesnt line up with the grille anything like i thought and im a picky bastard. And i dont think the hoods look as good as what it would cost me to have it done and me still not like it

anyways onto pictars

from here it doesnt look bad

but it looks ugly from here (my camera is so great you cant really tell :crazy:)

and the gmc hood looks mucho better as far as the lines and covers the top of the grille

oh and in between me and darin (ryoudull) lowered the rear of his tbss

anyway i thought i would just share my story from today..

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
how much you want for that HD hood??

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
it takes some bodywork to get the HD to fit on the Sierra's brah, I thought you knew that? They look sick as hell when you do the body work though, look at Matt's truck, so titties

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got abunch of pictures saved and they are all the same.. The grille sticks out over 1" or so and it looks like doo doo.. I've never seen one in person that had it so I didn't know.. It would cost a fortune to make everthing line up but its not worth it for a subtle change.

and the headlights sit out as much as the corners of the grille.. So they are gunna stick out too.. Just thought I would post this up for anyone wanting to do it.

·
"God Damn Buick Regal"
1,555 Posts
I got abunch of pictures saved and they are all the same.. The grille sticks out over 1" or so and it looks like doo doo.. I've never seen one in person that had it so I didn't know.. It would cost a fortune to make everthing line up but its not worth it for a subtle change.

and the headlights sit out as much as the corners of the grille.. So they are gunna stick out too.. Just thought I would post this up for anyone wanting to do it.
me either..every gmc with a hd hood i noticed the grill stuck out. i will eventually do a hd hood. do you have any more pics of your headlights..they regular denali ones?

·
"God Damn Buick Regal"
1,555 Posts
thats what i thought. i was thinking about getting some but heard it was harder to clear them then the regular ones

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.