GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just Got A 01 EXT. Cab Silverado And Want To Know What HD Parts I Can Swap, Cause I Like The HD Grill And Hood. Also Will 04 Tail Lights Work On The 01 I See Them Alot And Don't Know If Their A Kit.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
teddy99 said:
I Just Got A 01 EXT. Cab Silverado And Want To Know What HD Parts I Can Swap, Cause I Like The HD Grill And Hood. Also Will 04 Tail Lights Work On The 01 I See Them Alot And Don't Know If Their A Kit.
The hood is a direct bolt on, the grill might have to be used in conjunction with the HD bumper cap (I think, or at least it looks best this way) .. you have to use different frame horns to bolt the bumper on (lowers it I think) and the cap is larger .... I might not be right about this though.

The 04 (or 03) tail lights bolt right in, but you need the wiring harness too .. the 03s are all red, the 04s have a black border around them.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
you need to cut your frame tips off of the front of your frame, and move them down a bit, there is also some notching on the radiator core support. you will need to buy the HD bumper cap, grille, and hood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts