GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Say no to color matching.
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any pics of there headache rack? Ive thought about getting one for my truck. Dont really need one but I like the look of them. What do you guys thing.Waste of money or do what I want with my money?

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
I've used them on trucks, are you talking the full rack or just the part behind the backglass. They are real handy of you carry ladders and work out of your truck...

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
if you are going to get one cause you need it/could benefit from having one, say with work lights, hauling shit, etc, then its fine. just having one though, they looking retarded IMO, money much better spent elsewhere on the truck

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
on your truck it wouldnt look the greatest imo but if you would have use of one then that would be of its only purpose. im thinking about getting the hauler from ranchhand on mine eventually and have led lights on it.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Since your truck is a 2500HD I would say go for it as long as you're thinking about a black heavy duty headache rack. Definately go with one that resembles the Ranch Hand Hauler. It looks awesome and especially since you have the white truck that already has some black accents on it. If you decide to go with the headache rack, next step should be some heavy duty bumpers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts