GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well... after months of waiting on clear image to get done w/ their tri-y's i just got an email from them that they have only one guy working on the fixtures.. and they wont be ready until summer... spring they hope....

so on that note, i'm moving on... i need some breathing room for the RADIX when i'm ready to throw it on this spring... so thats where you guys come in...

TOG or ASM?

w/ ceramic coating of course....

·
Banned
164 Posts
TOG are better quality is what I've heard from plenty of people. The ASM are long tube and te TOGs are mid length. I don't know, but I'm sure the ASMs will give you a bit more umph, and the TOGs will last longer, depends on how much you push it I suppose
I'd get the TOGs with the ceramic coating

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Both are really good but I would agree with 2k1sierra and say go with the TOG's...simply because they are built better IMO and will be more durable.

If you do go with ASM I believe Tbyrne has a group puchase going on now you may wanna get in on before it's over.

Cameron

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
i plan on TOGs for my rig in the future. ive heard they are stronger and fit easier than ASMs. but then again they are a few inches shorter so that must help them fit better.

no doubt get them coated

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
from tybrne's site... the TOG's are 100 more, if you get them coated.... and he has a 10 percent discount running right now, that i'm going to jump on. but it ends 2morrow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts