GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for headers for my truck, not super expensive ones but long tubes and stainless preferably because stainless will be better in the canadian winter my truck experiences, also any ideas where i can get some? truck these would be going on is a 2007 NBS sierra classic z71 ext cab with an L33 5.3.

·
TTG shawty
3,101 Posts
get on ebay. you can get a set of longtubes with y-pipe for $300. polished. fit great and work great.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only problem is if its the OBX headers they have that stupid drivers side hump, and also from what i understand pacesetter's will rust out in no time in a canadian winter. LPP's maybe?

·
I'm **** the Neighborhood
2,385 Posts
Kooks

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kooks are a bit expensive for me. I was thinking either the LPP's the pacesetters if I absolutly must or the OBX's. each has there advantages and disadvantages.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would obx's for a NNBS fit my truck an NBS. Im asking because the NNBS ones dont have the stupid drivers side hump like the NBS headers

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
I'd get the LPPs.

You missed out. I had my set of LPPs for sale a few months ago and my buddy's set of LPPs for sale not to long ago too.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see your profile says you live in edmonton, damn i missed out on a good deal. I live north of edmonton

1 - 8 of 8 Posts