GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
GM Dealership SVC MNGER
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NIB AZSM HEADERS FOR SALE 650 SHIPPED OBO LET ME KNOW EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE THAT TRUCK BAD A$$ LET ME KNOW :head:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
will work on a 5.3? I wont know if they will work for about a month but if they will i definatly want them. Would you be willing to hold them until then? Do you have any pics of them mounted up on a truck?

·
GM Dealership SVC MNGER
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5.3 L YEAH W/ EGR PORT LET ME KNOW I DONT THINK I CAN HOLD THEM FOR A MONTH GET THE MONEY FASTER MAN!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

·
6,656 Posts
no i have the money now, i have to figure out if tehy will work for me. Im doing a SFA swap and have to make sure the rear spring hanger wont be in teh way. If you have or can find pics of how they mount to the exhaust it would help. Ill try to find out in teh next day or so if they will work and if so ill buy them.

·
GM Dealership SVC MNGER
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Dont Have Them Mounted And From What Ive Seen Would Work But Look For Pics And Let Me Know....

·
6,656 Posts
hey i am finding some pics, i should be able to let you know by tonight or tomarow at the latest.

·
GM Dealership SVC MNGER
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTION JUST EMAIL ME AT [email protected] THANK AND GOOD LUCK

·
GM Dealership SVC MNGER
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I DONT WANT TO I WORK WITH CAPS ON ALL DAY AND I CANT DO IT I WORK AT A GMC DEALERSHIP AND THE COMPUTER IS SOO OLD THE CAPS IS STUCK ON.... ok maybe not sorry about that :rocking:

·
6,656 Posts
hey i have a member here taking pics of his for me later so I should know tonight if they will work or not.

·
GM Dealership SVC MNGER
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awesome just let me know (how is that guys better) im a *capsaholic* :crazy:

·
6,656 Posts
wait lastt thing i need to clarify. Will these work on a 2001 5.3, I dont know if I have the EGR port or not.

·
GM Dealership SVC MNGER
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes they will work and if you dont have egr its ok cuz we just usually cap it no big deal it will work though yes.....

·
6,656 Posts
ok im like 80% sure i want them, if not more, waiting on one more thing i gatat check tomarow. Do you take paypal? Will you take 600 shipped? BTW thanks for answering all my questions so fast!

·
GM Dealership SVC MNGER
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i cant do 600 shipped i will do 650 shipped but i got two other guys interested so you are my number 1 guy right now let me know asap so i can get the other two off my back :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Are they stainless and include catalytic converters too?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Pics? 2WD?- 4WD?, EGR?, 99-07?, Catted Y Pipe? Is there even a Y Pipe included? What finish are they?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts