GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of headers for my 95 c1500 with a 305 tbi. I would like somthing that is a direct fit so I can run a stock y pipe. anyone got anything?

·
Registered
36 Posts
i have a set of super comp hooker headers , i got from a friend. he had a 1988 chevy pick up sold it then gave them to mebeen out the box but never mounted.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dstb said:
i have a set of super comp hooker headers , i got from a friend. he had a 1988 chevy pick up sold it then gave them to mebeen out the box but never mounted.
how much? Do i need a custom y pipe or are they direct fit?

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Rob, here's the part number on the ones I bought last year 91830flt from Summit. I just checked Summit's site and they are $184. bucks now :bawl:.
I have the same yr & engine as yours.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks 1buda , i fould them on the summit website finally, I guess i should have opened my eyes before :crazy:

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
BlackIce said:
Thanks 1buda , i fould them on the summit website finally, I guess i should have opened my eyes before :crazy:
You see the price of them now :pissed:
Last year I think I paid 80 bucks or so. Hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found flowtech headers earlier today on the summit site today for A 87 and older for $81! Why do the ones i need always cost twice as much? :think:

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
BlackIce said:
I found flowtech headers earlier today on the summit site today for A 87 and older for $81! Why do the ones i need always cost twice as much? :think:
Rob, I just found my invoice from Summit. Guess what? P/N BIG-91830 is the shorty header for our trucks. I was only charged $81.95 + tax for them. Trying not to rub it in, but Summit did screw up and charge me for the 87 & older trucks instead of 1995 305 headers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts