GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
welp, my new headlights and corners came in tonight. hopefully it stops raining sometime this week so i can install them.

ps....my old ones are cleared, i just didnt like the look of them....so they're up forsale. not sure what to ask for them. i was thinking your stock set + $100? not really sure what to ask for them. on ebay they go for about $50 per stock headlight. so i figure all 4 of them for $100 already cleared is a deal. and i'll take ur old ones just incase anything happens to the ones i got.

u local kids would be best...but i can ship if u want.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
i really like my stockers cleared but those look pretty sick for aftermarket lights, especially since most of the lowers ive seen have gay little leds in them

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i didnt like the LED's on them, or the halo angel eyes, or the projectors. for some reason i think the projectors looks like ur truck has tits with the buldges in the lenses. i didnt like mine cleared, i just thought the open area where the amber lense use to cover up looks odd. i was thinkin about painting the amber silver, and putting them back in, but its up to the buyer, they can have them without any amber or with amber lenses painted.

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got some updated pix of the headlights and corners installed. also took some other random shots.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
very nice. although the color of your truck is :supergay:

can't wait to see it sunday at the show.

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
color match that bowtie and the front bumper plastic stuff

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im going with the colormatched SS grille shell, billet bowtie, and street scene gen II bumper cover

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ill have to take some night pix tonight after work if i remember to!

i got them off of ebay

1 - 13 of 13 Posts