i like goin to see all the good deals on stereo stuff

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heatwave is over rated!
ill prolly go but wont put the truck in
i like goin to see all the good deals on stereo stuff
how is it over rated? Its jsut like any other car show? Not being rude but i havent been to heat wave but isnt it like the same thing as any other show?

·
OG
6,939 Posts
last year sucked bawls. Were not going this year. Were more focused on Texas Showdown in Houston june 13-14th.

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
2 or 3 years ago it was badass ever since then it has been kind of shitty. It's still worth the money and there's still a ton of trucks, but it has been lacking over the past few years.

·
Registered
289 Posts
wasnt fun at all last year so I highly doubt I'll go this year.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
i missed last year, but went to the last 3 years before that. It was the shit every year i was there.

·
Z71 Offroad
1,260 Posts
Im thinking about going this year, went 2 years ago. it was fun. ill defintly hit up 6th street again this year!

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
went to the one in san antonio last summer. was pretty cool and i scored some Focal A165 components for $165.

i'll probably be there. isnt there one in houston and in san antonio?

·
OG
6,939 Posts
6th street is the only reason we had a good time.

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
It's still one of the biggest car shows around. I agree it's been lacking, but it's still a badass show.

·
Registered
49 Posts
say if it was a good show, then i would go, but im not gonna pay 60 bucks to enter my shit, then them say o yeah we for got to judge it, Yeah suck my ballz!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts