GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
professional grade
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2000 2500 and was wondering if i can just buy the HD hood or do i need other parts too

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Just a bolt on!

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Aaron, are you saying you paid $675 for an HD hood? You can get them from GMPD.com for alot cheaper then that.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
VicRed said:
Aaron, are you saying you paid $675 for an HD hood? You can get them from GMPD.com for alot cheaper then that.
:word: or possibly a dented one from lowred if my wheelin and dealin comes through. :head:

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Hey Josh, you wanna send some of that wheelin and dealin my way :read:

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
lowred said:
:word: or possibly a dented one from lowred if my wheelin and dealin comes through. :head:
I'm still in the market for some HD stuff Josh, so let me know if something comes up....

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
welp fellers, i might be sellin the red sled REALLY soon. i got approved for an 04 1500 crew cab Z71. so, i was actually thinking about sellin it with the HD clip on, but.... i CAN sell it and move my frame tips back to stock.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
lowred said:
welp fellers, i might be sellin the red sled REALLY soon. i got approved for an 04 1500 crew cab Z71. so, i was actually thinking about sellin it with the HD clip on, but.... i CAN sell it and move my frame tips back to stock.
Sent you a PM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts