GMC Truck Forum banner

Hedman headers

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Derek 
#1 ·
Does anyone have these or know if they are any good? Decent price, and it says quick install, but i really dont believe that. $270 for long tubes arernt bad. Just wondered what yall thought

#2 ·
LongNLow97 said:
Does anyone have these or know if they are any good? Decent price, and it says quick install, but i really dont believe that. $270 for long tubes arernt bad. Just wondered what yall thought

Some Ford boyz I know run them... fit quality is fine and build construction is good too.

Quick install and long tubes do not go in the same sentance. lol

#4 ·
Ive got hedman longtube ceramic coated headers. They are actually quite easy to install. Plugs are easy I only have a problem with number 6 which I have to do from below with a wrench but its still cake. Very easy install. Now mind you they are not going to "bolt up" to your exhaust.

Josh

#5 ·
I have run Hedman short and Hedman LTs before (not for a truck though). Fit was good, build quality good too. For the price I think they are some great headers. I wouldn't know about the install tho...

#6 ·
5.3vortec said:
Yeah, I looked into those for my 03. Lot better then 750 for as&m's

Well full length headers add a lot more power than shorty headers do. Summit sells a set of FlowTech's under their name for $160...

#7 ·
I was lookin at my truck, and the part of the exhaust you would have to cut out to make room for the headers has some type of sensor drilled into the pipe. Where would that end up going? Will it reach all the way down past the collecter? Im not so sure the wire is long enouph on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.