GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Later, Tony
Joined
·
7,265 Posts
looks good Bryce, get some pics of the Radix installed next:read:
Oh yeah, glad you moved on up from that playskool cam to a Fuji :shake:
 

·
internet bigot®
Joined
·
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its a 2/4 hotchkis drop....

i borrowed my roommates camera... i was like, "HEY! this is alot better!"
 

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
Joined
·
3,511 Posts
00Silverado said:
looks good Bryce, get some pics of the Radix installed next:read:
Oh yeah, glad you moved on up from that playskool cam to a Fuji :shake:
How did you know he's using a Fuji camera? :think:
 

·
Jason RIP
Joined
·
6,062 Posts
1buda said:
How did you know he's using a Fuji camera? :think:
Well actually it's a Fuji Finepix A310, the shutter speed was 1/169 of a second and the lens aperture is a F/7 :crazy:
 

·
GMFS founding member
Joined
·
4,009 Posts
1buda said:
How did you know he's using a Fuji camera? :think:
most digital photos have exif information which you can find by saving the pic, right clicking to properties then summary.

not a bad camera, B. next time shoot with the damn sun to your back. nice looking truck too BTW.
 

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
Joined
·
3,511 Posts
Thanks Ryan for explaining that to me. I was starting to freak out on how you guys know this.
 

·
internet bigot®
Joined
·
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bcubed said:
Well actually it's a Fuji Finepix A310, the shutter speed was 1/169 of a second and the lens aperture is a F/7 :crazy:

whoa!....wtf?


hovisimo said:
most digital photos have exif information which you can find by saving the pic, right clicking to properties then summary.

not a bad camera, B. next time shoot with the damn sun to your back. nice looking truck too BTW.
got it dood.
 

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
Joined
·
3,511 Posts
That's pretty amazing uh Bryce. I bet they can tell what type of toilet paper you use too. There on to you :secret:
 

·
internet bigot®
Joined
·
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1buda said:
That's pretty amazing uh Bryce. I bet they can tell what type of toilet paper you use too. There on to you :secret:
ya right... they would never guess i steal the government TP from work... :crazy:

its like sandpaper :read:

LOL
 

·
[>
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
1buda said:
That's pretty amazing uh Bryce. I bet they can tell what type of toilet paper you use too. There on to you :secret:

:lol:


Looks good Bryce! Nice truck :head:
 

·
Chevy Owner
Joined
·
1,364 Posts
Nice ass truck Bryce...gotta love Black :rocking:
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top