GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all was thinking Ready Lift front level with 295 55 20's on the factory wheels. Came with 275 55 20's. I want a more aggressive look so was thinking a little bigger AT tire. I actually enjoy seeing the kids around here blowing diesel in their extremely nice lifted F250's but that's not me at 50. Just want my truck to look like a truck, nice and aggressive in stance. Not sure the above transition will be enough for me. I have searched but not been able to find any Rain Forest Greens lifted with new wheel and tires to get a feel what might look good. Maybe a 4 inch lift. What do you guys think? Thanks for the time and opinions.
Scott

Attachments

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts
Sweet - more pics of Bronc plz.

·
Sexually identifies as a shopping cart.
4,254 Posts
old Bronco is :boobs:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More info on the eb and more pictures.
Hey Graystone it's a 66 with an August 65 build date. Removed the rust and had it painted in it's original Arcadian Blue color with the replacement original silver seat covers. Looks as stock as I could take it. Dropped in a rebuilt Ford 75 block 302 and converted to C4. Power steering and power discs. Any info on your 72? Having trouble uploading pics right now.

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,680 Posts
Hey Graystone it's a 66 with an August 65 build date. Removed the rust and had it painted in it's original Arcadian Blue color with the replacement original silver seat covers. Looks as stock as I could take it. Dropped in a rebuilt Ford 75 block 302 and converted to C4. Power steering and power discs. Any info on your 72? Having trouble uploading pics right now.
Figured it was a 66 based off the doors.

I have a build thread here for my 72 but I am on my phone so linking it is harder than I want to work right now.

But it started life as a 72 sport Dana 44 ps 302. As for my plans with it you might not be fond of me after I tell you it's getting a 5.3 and 2wd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts