·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Realtor, not Real-iter
421 Posts
Welcome aboard Jim from Houston !

Nice to see more people joining..... tell a freind or 2.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
:gmfs: Its good to see another guy from Houston on the board :gmfs:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I think I stumbled across this site from Texas Racing Scene. I'm a member of gm-trucks.com and fullsizechevy.com too. I seem to be on too many damn forums. :) I own a few sites myself.

Does the Houston group ever get together? Any organized meets to work on projects? My SE-R group use to have "geek outs" where everyone would get together and team up on projects like turbo installs, suspension mods, etc.

Badasssilverado, I see from your sig pic that you're running nitrous. How big of a shot? I have a dry kit that's been sitting in my garage for a while. :)

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
there is a meet every sat night at 4wp on 1960. Not just GMFS people though. And yeah we have meets in the area evrey now and then. Welcome to the site!!

·
5.5MPG!!!!!!!All Day Long
123 Posts
welcome to the site

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
FlashJim said:
Thanks guys. I think I stumbled across this site from Texas Racing Scene. I'm a member of gm-trucks.com and fullsizechevy.com too. I seem to be on too many damn forums. :) I own a few sites myself.

Does the Houston group ever get together? Any organized meets to work on projects? My SE-R group use to have "geek outs" where everyone would get together and team up on projects like turbo installs, suspension mods, etc.

Badasssilverado, I see from your sig pic that you're running nitrous. How big of a shot? I have a dry kit that's been sitting in my garage for a while. :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:eek:wned:

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
FlashJim said:
:LOL: :rice:

·
5.5MPG!!!!!!!All Day Long
123 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey yall my names Michael. just thought id say hi too. i live in Splendora which is about 45 mins away from Houston so i thought id get aquainted. hey badassilverado thanks for tellin me about this site its awesome!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry 'bout that Jeff. I didn't mean to out ya. :D How does the bass tube sound? Is that the one from Bazooka? It looks freakin' real in your sig. lol

Here's my Honda Odyssey ... yes, a minivan. :) OdyClub.com is one of the sites that I own.
nos_0002.jpg

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually, I was just goofing off one day and took the pic for the website. :)

I even took a pic with the kit on my Craftsman 6.75HP push mower. I can't find that set of pics though. I need to take it to UTI someday and take a pic of it strapped to the dyno. lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts