GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to intruduce myself. I live in los angeles and drive a OBS Yukon. No extreme mods YET. I originally started to lift it. I started with a 2 inch lift and then, for some weird reason I got the lowering bug. So far I lowered it 4 inches all around. Thinking about bagging it. I have installed a cowl hood, removed the roof rack, badging, etc. I also put a smoothie front and rear bumber. Very low on funds right now, but hope to start on it again very soon. Hope to learn from you guys. Later!

Cristian

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Welcome to GMFS. Where at in L.A. are you from? I used to live in Echo Park when I was a kid, and moved to Los Feliz for high school.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
1buda said:
Welcome to GMFS. Where at in L.A. are you from? I used to live in Echo Park when I was a kid, and moved to Los Feliz for high school.
I live in Inglewood by LAX! I have some friends in Echo Park though. Thanks for the welcome.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
cool... welcome to the board... you aren't that faw away from me. A bunch of my friends live in manhatan beach, and my dad works off of imperial hwy. you should come to the truck show in irvine on sunday :read:

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
You'll see many are from Cali or Texas like me. Yeehaw! lol

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
Welcome to the board Cristian. :shake:
I have family in Hawthorne, real close to you. I also have family in Wilmington too, not too far from where u stay at.

POSTED BY sierraon22s, not El Padrote

1 - 12 of 12 Posts