GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is Jared and I come from northwest Ohio. I'm a twenty year old college student majoring in computer aided drafting software and machining. I hope to start a business someday in the aftermarket automotive industry. I am huge into the 4 wheeling scene. A 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme serves as my daily driver. My project is a 1997 Chevy Tahoe LT 4x4 I drive the other half of the time. When I'm not in school or doing homework I work at my local Chevrolet-Cadillac dealership. I will post up a few pictures of my rides soon. Thank you all for the warm welcome I am sure to recieve! :)

·
TRUCKMODCENTRAL.COM
574 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live in the Findlay area. Now how awesome is that? :) I went to school at Van Buren (just a couple miles North). I took auto shop at Findlay, however.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Hows the floods? I was down that way last week and there was quite a bit of standing water everywhere.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, thank you for the welcome everyone. The floods down here are alright. We had water at the dealership for a day and the water levels receded. It want enough to damage anything, just cause an inconvenience. Pictures of my Tahoe will be up soon. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright, I finaly took a few pictures of my Tahoe. I shall post them up in the pictures section for everyone's viewing pleasure. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I cannot lie anymore....I am Jared from subway! Free sandwiches coming your way Kal. My glasses make my eyes look all googly in this picture. Warning: Hideous Alert!
IMG_0213.jpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts