GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which light bar do you guys use for this hole underneath your grill?! Can someone send me a link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wtf? Just asking where you guys get them from? And what's the best prices.

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,708 Posts
Which light bar do you guys use for this hole underneath your grill?! Can someone send me a link

Wtf? Just asking where you guys get them from? And what's the best prices.

Does not look like you asked that. Depends what you want

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
You can get a $500 rigid or a $50 eBay bar. That's a very vague question. Get what you can afford. Just measure the width and then look for light bars in that length. Not hard.

A light bar is a light bar. Do you off-road? How often will it be used? Are you going to drive around in the day and blind the shit out of people with it? It's totally up to you.

·
15 RCSB Z71
2018 GMC Sierra All Terrain 6.2L
3,447 Posts
I put a 20" single row in my gap. I have the sierra but I believe the slot length is very close. Some people have put dual row bars in as well, and like it's been said for pricing, it's all what you want to spend

·
Master of Light
206 Posts
The opening is 2" tall and 24" wide at the top, 23.5" at the bottom

Most double-row or large-reflector lightbars will need to be mounted from the back side of the bumper. I'm in this boat myself as I have a 19.5" oversize light bar. I will be mounting it from behind the bumper in the spring when I don't have to deal with the snow.

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
We install light bars in those trucks quite often. 20" double row fits great and that's what most companies make mounts for. Actually have 20" light bars in stock with the mount for that truck right now.

·
Jake
2,353 Posts
A3D0CBA9-C61B-44A9-8F90-BE0EC73AB133_zpsdnmg2iro.jpg

This is a Tuff Stuff 20" single row I got off of Amazon. The mount brackets that came with it were actually perfect height and width to fit in the holes used for the rubber that's mounted to the center section of the bumper. I just took out two of the plastic clips and mounted my mounts onto the bumper and it worked perfect

1 - 10 of 10 Posts