GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 silverado classic with a 6 inch lift. the problem is, when i'm driving at night my lights seem to point very downwards and i have to turn on my fog lights to see well. what do i do? and also it seems as if my brights dont do much either. please help me

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
I have a 2007 silverado classic with a 6 inch lift. the problem is, when i'm driving at night my lights seem to point very downwards and i have to turn on my fog lights to see well. what do i do? and also it seems as if my brights dont do much either. please help me
if you open up the hood, and look at the headlights, there are little adjustment screws on them, park up against a garage and adjust them so that both sides are even, then go out to a dark parking lot and make sure you can see well, its really simple. kinda hard to see but its that little star shaped head right behond the L that holds the headlight in

DSC02433.jpg

·
Registered
84 Posts
This happened to me when I leveled the front end of my Dakota. You'll get a lot of people flashing their high beams at you because your head lights are facing up at on coming drivers and not the road. So not only will it help you see better, but it'll be better for on coming drivers as well.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
WOW! the owners maual should show at least that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts