GMC Truck Forum banner

Help me choose a wheel!

1350 22
I'm open to all suggestions but bullet hole wheels. All the wheels I find I like are 20's but I don't think look good in 18's. I need some suggestions of some good lookin 18's because i'm getting blemed 38/15.50r18 mtz's.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
21,037 Posts

·
Truck Nut
177 Posts
Get em! $100 a wheel!!

Only thing would be the 8.5" wide wheel on a 15.5" tire! I love the look of 10" wide wheels myself on a tire that wide! JMO though!

·
Registered
20,613 Posts
man, i had a set of those eagle 064's on my truck and they look awesome, oh and btw the eagle's 20" at my cost are 195 a piece so that's actually not bad i work at a wheel shop if u were wondering haha, but i'm fixin to actually put on some of those new ultra wheels 17x9 on some 35x12.50x17 stt's, i'll try and post pics as soon as i get the 3 inch bl and the wheels and tires.

·
Registered
10,171 Posts
I like the moto's but the lines of the wheels are hard, if you follow me, and the funner 6's are a soft line. I typically think that the 99-02 trucks have smooth body lines and that the smoother appearacne of the gunners matches my truck better. this wheel is kinda mix between the moto and the gunner. I like it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.