GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm open to all suggestions but bullet hole wheels. All the wheels I find I like are 20's but I don't think look good in 18's. I need some suggestions of some good lookin 18's because i'm getting blemed 38/15.50r18 mtz's.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i know i have chrome wheels now... but ill get some cheap black wheels for winter or something. so I can't decide on the ebay ones because of the scratches but for $400 i can't hardly resist.

·
Truck Nut
169 Posts
Get em! $100 a wheel!!

Only thing would be the 8.5" wide wheel on a 15.5" tire! I love the look of 10" wide wheels myself on a tire that wide! JMO though!

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
man, i had a set of those eagle 064's on my truck and they look awesome, oh and btw the eagle's 20" at my cost are 195 a piece so that's actually not bad i work at a wheel shop if u were wondering haha, but i'm fixin to actually put on some of those new ultra wheels 17x9 on some 35x12.50x17 stt's, i'll try and post pics as soon as i get the 3 inch bl and the wheels and tires.

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
no, but i'm puttin a set on my truck on next monday as soon as i get my bl done, i'll post some pics for yall, but yeah i like them too considerin they resemble the moto metals but cleaner.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
I like the moto's but the lines of the wheels are hard, if you follow me, and the funner 6's are a soft line. I typically think that the 99-02 trucks have smooth body lines and that the smoother appearacne of the gunners matches my truck better. this wheel is kinda mix between the moto and the gunner. I like it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts