Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Eagle Alloy 026

Votes: 4 6.3%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an indecisive asshole. I can't even decide if I want corn flakes or a bagel with cream cheese in the morning, let alone which 22s I want on my Crew.

You guys pick for me. It'll have a 2/4 drop, too:

Granite Alloy 6.6

Granite Alloy 1.6

Eagle 060

Eagle "everybody and their brother has" 026

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
GA 1.6's...

...never seen them before, they look good, and they aren't the norm. I like the Eagle 060's, but they don't have a lip in the pic, and lip > no lip

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, and if somebody better than me at PS wanted to, yanno, put the wheels on there for me, I wouldn't mind...

You know, to get a better idea of how it'll look.

:D

·
Registered
248 Posts
neither :imo try something even more different
I agree I get tired of seeing the same wheels on all of these wheel threads. I would think people would want to be different. All those wheels are great looking wheels and would look awesome on your truck but step outside of what evryone else is getting and you even admitted that with the 026's. IMO

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I was going to run the 1.6's on my crew cab before I decided to lift it. Definitely a good lookin wheel that I haven't seen too much of.

Chris
Acro Texas

·
Registered
745 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
6.6 or 1.6 look the best. If you do get them, get them in a 07 Tahoe Backspacing since those tuck. Jeff (twankyduece) has them on his truck and they tuck perfectly.

·
GMFS Member
913 Posts
the 6.6's definitely, the 1.6's look good to but on a 2/4 I would go with 6.6:head:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
060 hand down the rest are everywhere.:imo

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
1.6 imo

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,189 Posts
My friend has 6.6's in 22's on his white Silverado and they are fine looking wheels.I ordered the 1.6's in 20's for my white tahoe from tirerack.They have the best prices and will mount the tires for free.My decision was easy cause I didnt want to copy my friends wheels.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts