GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I curently own 1991 k1500 ext cabshort box (nice truck) and Im debating weather to buy a fsc 2wd truck thats bagged with big wheels or buy a nice 2001 or newer truck thats 4wd. Anybodys help with this decision will be appreciated. What are the pros and cons of both?

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
What are your needs from your vehicle? Is a bagged truck practical for you? Do you need 4wd? W/o knowing what you need from a vehicle it's hard to make a decision.

Cameron

·
Registered
182 Posts
:word:

It is very dependent on what you need the vehicle for. Bagged and 2wd is cool as hell but if you are using it as a daily driver in alaska you are probably a little crazy. Give us some insight.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in nebraska. If i buy a bagged truck Ill keep my 1991 4wd. Ill drive a bagged truck when its nice out, and ill drive my 4wd in the winter and store the bagged one.

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
I live in nebraska. If i buy a bagged truck Ill keep my 1991 4wd. Ill drive a bagged truck when its nice out, and ill drive my 4wd in the winter and store the bagged one.
Sounds like you already have made your mind up. Just want someone to agree with you. So do it!

·
Rollin with Saget
1,595 Posts
build them... dont buy them.

usually when you buy a bagged truck, its some else's headache that they dont want to deal with ne more. and quite often, u can run into some major problems.

IMO

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
:word: to that....buying a bagged ride can be hell....never know if it was done right and it could cost a fortune to fix. If you know what your looking at than it can be good but w/o knowing what a truck was bagged with, how it was done, etc...could be messy.

Cameron

1 - 11 of 11 Posts