GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having the 6" ntd kit installed on my 2002 Sierra z71 on Monday and I am going to need new tires soon... I currently have 18x9 xd monsters with a 18 or 35 offset so they're pretty modest... Have a hard time deciding what tire size to go with... Please post some pics of what you have on your ntd kit with 18s or just chime in with size suggestions... If you're gonna tell me to do 40's and crank then just don't post

Thanks

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
Word, 35's and be like everybody else and get toyos or trails. Im dying to see another truck with those tires.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone run dyna pro mt? They're pretty reasonable for a 35" tire... Anyone heard good or bad about them?

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
325/65R18 MTZ's.. had them on my first truck with 18x9 Badlands and loved it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
35 inch bfg ats! Made in USA!

Posted from Gmfullsize.com App for Android

·
4,725 Posts
41's and crank

·
Yake is a Fgt
3,582 Posts
Friend of mine in high school had the dynapro mt's on his blazer. They seemed like a good tire to me.

I'm torn between coopers, mud graps or iroks. DNW toyos or trails since everyone and their mom is running them

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
Coopers

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
876 Posts
Another vote for coopers. Look for factory blemished ones on ebay and such. I got a set of 35x12.5r15 that were blems for around $900 shipped last year which is really good. I don't know if you will be able to find a price that good for bigger rim sizes though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts