GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling one of my quads and will free up some extra cash for my tahoe. So far I'm planning on:
-Belltech Spindles/Shackles
-Belltech Sway Bars
-Bilstein Shocks
-Precision 4.10s and an Auburn w/alloy shafts
-Nelson Tune
-Upgrade my Sub amp and warranty my L712 for a 15
...what else should I consider? I have a little over 2k to spend and the drop+gears puts me at around 1200 since I'm getting parts for dirt cheap. I don't have money for wheels+tires+drop so the 16's will have to stay for a bit, or maybe some black powercoated impala ss 17's :hmm:

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
get justinss to tune it man! i've heard nothing but EXCELLENT reviews about him. also, he has the equipment to read what your truck is doing and then he tunes it from that. it's well worth it:imo

·
attention whore
708 Posts

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
get justinss to tune it man! i've heard nothing but EXCELLENT reviews about him. also, he has the equipment to read what your truck is doing and then he tunes it from that. it's well worth it:imo
I just pm'd him, hopefully I can get this thing lowered and tuned this month, I'm calling the belltech rep tomorrow and I'm gonna piss away the rest in vegas.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I'm selling one of my quads and will free up some extra cash for my tahoe. So far I'm planning on:
-Belltech Spindles/Shackles
-Belltech Sway Bars
-Bilstein Shocks
-Precision 4.10s and an Auburn w/alloy shafts
-Nelson Tune
-Upgrade my Sub amp and warranty my L712 for a 15

...what else should I consider? I have a little over 2k to spend and the drop+gears puts me at around 1200 since I'm getting parts for dirt cheap. I don't have money for wheels+tires+drop so the 16's will have to stay for a bit, or maybe some black powercoated impala ss 17's :hmm:[/QUOTE]

www.glimmerglassdetailing.com ;) lol.

jk...

honestly, I'd probably bank the rest and save up for wheel/tires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts