GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Snooby Doo
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is going into a Scion tC (you guys are better then the dumbasses on the scion forums)

heres what im looking at so far
order2.gif

i would like to keep the D3 hu, but im open to other options as far as everything else. budget is as close to 2grand as possible including the D3 (but not including dynamat... A LOT of dynamat. )

Dylan, how do you like the Boston? does it get loud? anyway you can take a sound clip of it for me? i like how little air space it needs.

im going to do a false floor in the trunk

i listen to mostly hiphop and rap, fair bit of rock also... needs to be able to handle ALL types of music though..

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
I've got a brand new set of SS65.2's. Never even taken out of the box. I'll sell them for $285 shipped if you want them.

I also have a set of used SS56.2's for $225 shipped.

·
Snooby Doo
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got anything else on my list john? or anything else that should be substituted on my list? im open to different items... (dont you own a shop or install, or SOMETHING?)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Where are you ordering from?

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
I had a complete SS components and SX amps setup but the amps are sold. I've got 2 04S10L7's in dual 8 ohm that may be for sale.

Everything that I've said is for sale comes complete with the boxes like new. Woofer's also come with the silver grills that you have to buy extra. The components come in a hard-shell case and all the parts and speakers are cut-out in the foam.

·
Registered
753 Posts
what scion forum u were on ???

this is going into a Scion tC (you guys are better then the dumbasses on the scion forums)

heres what im looking at so far
order2.gif

i would like to keep the D3 hu, but im open to other options as far as everything else. budget is as close to 2grand as possible including the D3 (but not including dynamat... A LOT of dynamat. )

Dylan, how do you like the Boston? does it get loud? anyway you can take a sound clip of it for me? i like how little air space it needs.

im going to do a false floor in the trunk

i listen to mostly hiphop and rap, fair bit of rock also... needs to be able to handle ALL types of music though..

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
arent you still at BB? if so get on the accomadations, we can get the D3 for like $625

·
Snooby Doo
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, but its 4-6 week backordered and i have to send a money order... i know its pioneer but that doesnt seem safe. theres another site with the D3 for $765... imma order from there today.

·
Snooby Doo
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
got it for $750 shipped (the D3) its worth $150 to not wait 5 weeks... my family will be in town in 3 weeks, im trying to have this car DONE by then..... i dont think ill have the stereo in by then, but atleast ill have the HU, and everything else.

·
Snooby Doo
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
can you do better? (you do see that the price on the right is about half of the price on the left, right?) those are the cheapest prices i have found... better then CC accommodation prices also..

edit: and the fact that i am getting 2 subs for less then the cost of one...

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
can you do better? (you do see that the price on the right is about half of the price on the left, right?) those are the cheapest prices i have found... better then CC accommodation prices also..

edit: and the fact that i am getting 2 subs for less then the cost of one...
oh so very sorry I didnt see that last one AND I didnt notice it was 2 subs.

How the hell did you get the price to drop so much? You didnt want to get shit at your work?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts