GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i love the sound of the corsa sport exhaust. i dont really want tips coming out the back or sides. kinda just want it to end underneath. i want it more like corvette sound and no crackling when you let off the gas. could i just get the muffler and have a shop do custom piping? what other exhausts should i look at that sound that way.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
get a muffler and they will take it to a exhaust shop they can make it anyway u want it. corsa, borla, magnaflow seem to have the best sound. im running a borla xr-1 race on the truck now and it sounds beast. btw if u dump it it will have a lot more sound in cab....

·
Registered
8,326 Posts
if you can't find a corsa sport muffler, which it may be difficult. I have a dynatech splitflow for sale that gives a corsa like sound.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Try magnaflow or flowmaster exhaust both of them contain awesome sound and performance.
flowmasters sound great but dont offer much for performance, sometimes even hurt. you want a stright through design for power, the baffles in mufflers slow and divert flow.

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
good luck finding a muffler only! corsa wont sell em and ebay wants $300...not worth it for a muffler, imo. try the splitflow

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Bought my borla on ebay for $127 ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts