GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i sold my hypertech III on ebay and now the guy said it work but does not work on his ( 5.3 2000 SUBURBAN ) it say it still work but it does not work on his ? he never payed for shiping on it .

He wants me to return his money then he will ship it back ?

What do i do it worked fine for me And the dude is prick as far has him talking to me form the email's
I'am thinking he bought it not looking in to it i put up the part number and all info i could find for hypertech

( He even called Hyper tech and they said it should work for his suburban and said it was work just not on his ) <------- this is what he said

this is the link to the hypertech i put on EBAY ..... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...TRK:MESO:IT

·
Registered
86 Posts
He probably just bought it and programmed his ride and now just wants his money back and to get a free reprogram outta it. I would just tell him tough luck. You posted up the part numbers and everything and he supposedly called Hypertech so it is his fault. And I would just go ahead and report him to ebay first, and that way if he leaves you negative feedback you can appeal it with ebay and possibly get it removed.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I'd tell him he is screwed since you posted all the important info and even called hypertech, personally I think the guy is try to scam you tp get his money back, I'd also contact Ebay and inform them of your situation before he post negative feedback so you can appeal and possibly get it removed

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
yea if anything, have him ship it back first. He probably just re-programmed his truck and wants to return it. But it wont be any good!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Don't send him the $ first, if you do decided to have him return it. You will get burned and end up losing your $ and hypertech. I have seen it happen before. The link did not work for me- what is his feedback like?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Yeah if he wants his money he has to send it back to you so you can chec it out and mae sure it is not messed up or anything .. then you send his money bac Minus shipping even Better send his the money using Paypal and they eep 3 % I think LMAO .. that will teach him

1 - 16 of 16 Posts