GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Which One?
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k guys. i want to put some wide boys on my SSS. i want them to stick out about 1.5 - 2" past the wheel wells/fenders.

backspacing wise: the rear i want it as wide as possible. front too but with as little rubbage as possible.

what im really needing is some pics of this. been looking for hours and im comming up with nottas.

wanna see a chevy, ss would be nice, with wide wheels. preferably not lifted.

thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
good luck, i highly doubt your gonna find something here on a stock/lowered truck that isnt meant to look offroad

·
Which One?
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good luck, i highly doubt your gonna find something here on a stock/lowered truck that isnt meant to look offroad
i dont really care if it meant to look offroad ish. if your refering to big tread. just wanna see the look. im bagged so ill be riding at stockish most the time. but wondering what it would look like is all.

not really looking for personal input here either fellas. so if ya dont mind, i know most guys dont like the look, but i sure do.

:big_banana_Dance:

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
what im getting from this is u want a bagged truck on fat tires?? lol i dunnno where to get something that will stick out that far but im just curious if thats what your talking about.

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Get some wide wheels that tuck and put some wide tires on them in the rear. Sticking out past the fender is going to look.. umm weird..

You have to run close to the same size tire front and rear with awd.

Kinda hard to see but i am running a 285 in the rear on a x10 wheel. 265 in front on 8.5" wheel.

IMGP2626.jpg

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
i dont really care if it meant to look offroad ish. if your refering to big tread. just wanna see the look. im bagged so ill be riding at stockish most the time. but wondering what it would look like is all.

not really looking for personal input here either fellas. so if ya dont mind, i know most guys dont like the look, but i sure do.
i understand you want to see wide rims, nobody on here that i can possibly think of has a lowered truck with rims sticking out 2"s per side. thats why i said earlier that i doubt your gonna find anything like that on here

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
w...t....f....

·
Which One?
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the whole thing is. . . i want that look. maybe an inch would be fine. but i would like it like 12" or more in the back. more narrow in the front but with the same reveal on the fenferwell.

anyways, there's gotta be somebody doing this. or at least a neg offset rim?

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
wait ur bagged and want this? Say buh bye to ur fenders one day LOL......good luck tho.......

·
Registered
481 Posts
i know this isnt a SS but i was just wonderin if this is the look your talkin about?

my buddys truck with a built 6.0
the wheels are 16x10 idk wat offset with i think a 4/6 or 3/5 drop
16x102.gif

16x10.gif

·
Which One?
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wait ur bagged and want this? Say buh bye to ur fenders one day LOL......good luck tho.......
im going to adjust my bags, shocks, etc, so that full deflate leaves the fender right on the wheel. and i can go up from there.

thanks Joey Adams for those pics. thats what i was hoping for.

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,474 Posts
thats gross, itll look like soap box racing car

tuckin tire ftw

·
Registered
481 Posts
a lot of people have trucks like that around here. well not bagged like that but dropped on 16x10 i think it looks pretty good on regular cab trucks but they look tiny on ex cabs

1 - 20 of 69 Posts