GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I'm putting in the right area... Lol if not mods can you move to right area. Thanks.

Anyways I have a 07 nnbs crew cab lt and neither the inside or outside door handles are opening the drivers side door. The door seems to be unlocking properly, so I'm assuming it's in the pull cable/opening mechanism. My question is how would I go about getting the door panel off if I can't open the door? Thanks for any help or suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9MlFiMZWmk[/ame]

Try and do it with the door closed until you can pull the lever manually to open door.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll give it a try. I read somewhere that you can get the top of the door panel out of its groove and slide your hand in

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fuck my life. Now my passenger side door just did the same thing. Looks awfully funny climbing into the back seat lol. At this point I'm thinking it's related to me changing my front speakers. I just did that a few days ago

·
Registered
50 Posts
Did you ever figure this out? I now have the same problem, also right after I changed my speakers! Some other threads seem to allude to a short in the wiring, which is possible because it does tend to get pinched and stuff when the panel is off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts