GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, one week from today I will be in the LA area getting my interior done by a guy who has done tons of hot rods and my cousin's truck interior. I know I dont want troll hair! LOL.

What I do plan to get is some nice dark grey color that matches my current interior. But I am having a little trouble with what to do for the seat inserts...I was thinking of a BLACK ostridge leather for the inserts, but I am not 100% sure. Could you guys give me some pointers on what you suggest and or like? this interior job is going to be in the range of 3000-4000$ bling, so I need to make the right choices.

Things I know for sure are, dark grey leather to match that dark granite on the seats, and door panels, suade headliner, and part of the doors, lower part of the dash board. leather and suade for the denali center console.

So if you could tell me extra stuff I might want to do or what would look good, please post me your comments.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
atomoverride said:
this interior job is going to be in the range of 3000-4000$ bling, so I need to make the right choices..
$3000-4000 for a regular cab? Sounds like you need to invest in some lube :LOL:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never said I was paying for it, I am trading goods and services for goods and services.

seats, headliner, dash, center console, door panels, bla bla bla, underside of tonno cover.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
atomoverride said:
I never said I was paying for it, I am trading goods and services for goods and services.

seats, headliner, dash, center console, door panels, bla bla bla, underside of tonno cover.
You never said you weren't either :read: .. sounds good, get us some pics when it's done.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I'd sand and paint everything if it was me. It's not any fun sanding! But worth it! lol

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
whoose doing the interior? I looking around at some shops to see what next for my truck...

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
elegalR1der said:
I recomend Kreative Interiors in Alhambra, CA they do some sick work...
wanna hook a brotha up?

I was thinking about gettin some work done at Radii's

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sevenfold said:
The guy who is doing my interior has a truck too. Heres his inside, and basicly what he wants to sell me on.

I am starting to love it and thinking maybe i should go with this kind of look. The black ostridge leather really looks good. By the way I got a denali center console now and its going to get covered with my truck.

Also I picked up that denali dash bezel, and some other small grey pieces for my plastic parts and junk. Including the maplight overhead console with built in homelink buttons!! Looks like this one over at jpcustoms but mine is going to be grey.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts