GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, ive jsut bought a 95 s-10 blazer, and now i wanna lift and it and put some bigger tires on it. i need help in what i should go with, i ideally want to run 33 in tires, but 31's would be alright to, if anyone could help me on what type of lift (what company, body lift, suspension lift) that would be very helpful, thanks.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
BadAssSBlazer said:
Hey guys, ive jsut bought a 95 s-10 blazer, and now i wanna lift and it and put some bigger tires on it. i need help in what i should go with, i ideally want to run 33 in tires, but 31's would be alright to, if anyone could help me on what type of lift (what company, body lift, suspension lift) that would be very helpful, thanks.
Well man, it depends. Do you like the "stuffed" wheel well look? Or do you like to clear the tire pretty well? New wheels or keeping the same?

I'm sure you know the price difference between a body lift and a suspension lift are huge! Body lift= $200, susp. lift= $grand+. If I were you, I would go with the 3" Body lift.

I have a 95 Z71 with 33" tires, stock, no rubbing. I am about to add a 3" body lift and put on some 35's, mainly because I really like the "stuffed" look. However, this is all just my opinion, but if you do go with a 3" Body be sure to get the gap guards/bumper kit, so it won't look cheezy...

sp

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Southern Pride said:
Well man, it depends. Do you like the "stuffed" wheel well look? Or do you like to clear the tire pretty well? New wheels or keeping the same?

I'm sure you know the price difference between a body lift and a suspension lift are huge! Body lift= $200, susp. lift= $grand+. If I were you, I would go with the 3" Body lift.

I have a 95 Z71 with 33" tires, stock, no rubbing. I am about to add a 3" body lift and put on some 35's, mainly because I really like the "stuffed" look. However, this is all just my opinion, but if you do go with a 3" Body be sure to get the gap guards/bumper kit, so it won't look cheezy...

sp
Im prob gonna keep the same wheel, but i would like to get a wider tire, but it really dont bother me, if i got a 3in body lift, do you think i would be able to get 33's in there with no rubbing, or do you think i should jsut go with 31's and wait on the 33's till i go for susp., but thanks for the input

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Im pretty sure superlift makes a suspenion lift for s-10 blazers, but honestly know nothing else about them.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
Im pretty sure superlift makes a suspenion lift for s-10 blazers, but honestly know nothing else about them.
WORD. Can't help you much on the tire sizing for blazers? Sorry man. You might want to hit up the S-10 forums for the measurements...

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Yeah, theres not too many guys on here that have a great amount of knowledge on S-10s. Most of us can tell you whatever you need to know about the fullsize trucks.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Sorry we couldn't help you out that much...but I hope we got you directed in the right direction to gettin everything straight with your blazer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts