GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i hooked up my tv tuner .. i put the antenna across the back window of my truck and when i turn my dam indash to watch tv all i hear is the sound. but see no picture... what the hell yall think is up with this crap .. ?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahh mybad i got the jenson indash with ipod hook up and tv tuner and all that shit.... i have the antenna hooked up right ......

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Does it have a dvd player or do you have another video source to it that works? I don't know anything about Jensen.

Most indash monitors won't work unless the parking brake is set, or you've bypassed it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
what jenson modle do you have cause i have one and i have been wanting to hook up a tv tuner in mine

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Scott, where you at.. Help out your fellow New Orleans friend here..

OP, 04SilveradoScott can most likely help you out here

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
What brand is the tv tuner? Is it a Jensen too?

I have no idea about Jensen models. I've never messed with em. Sorry bro.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea its the jenson model tuner also that came with it ..... yea i did the bypass thing for it also.... its all good fuck it if i cant get it to work...

·
Registered
180 Posts
check the yellow cable in the back of the radio, it should go frome back of the radio to the media module, i think the cables say cvbs and somethin media module, i had the same problem untill i did that

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
does the Jensen actually switch sources when you go to the tuner? Like does the screen go black when you go to the tuner? or do you just have on the aux in?

·
Registered
180 Posts
no it goes straight to the tv stations if you pick up a good signal, the jensen models have built in tv tuner so you dont have to use the aux in

1 - 17 of 17 Posts