GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Was Thinking Of Doing My Headliner And Well Stupid Qwestion I Know Its Easy But Was Wondering If Any One Had Pics Of The Steps Of Doing This Any Help Would Be Apericiated Thanks

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I Apreciat It. By The Way Thats Sick

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
It's not easy! Take your time and use good 3m glue and make sure you where gloves because if you get glue on your hands and try to smooth out the fabric you will end up getting it on the finish side and it wont come off.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have the material too but I have been too lazy to get it done. Plus we have a newborn so the truck time has been limited lately. Make sure yall post up pics when you finish

·
Registered
58 Posts
It's not easy! Take your time and use good 3m glue and make sure you where gloves because if you get glue on your hands and try to smooth out the fabric you will end up getting it on the finish side and it wont come off.
Cool bro, I will also be changing out my carpet to Black....Any advise for Changing the Carpet on the Bottom of the door panels???

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
yeah gimme a link.. i wanna get some black suede to play with
Make sure you get a suede that will not fade with UV rays. A lot of cheaper suedes, or suedes used for home interiors will fade in the sun. Which makes your black suede look purple.

Josh, if you need to buy suede just let me know. You know I know where to get it localy :crazy:

Later,
Will

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Make sure you get a suede that will not fade with UV rays. A lot of cheaper suedes, or suedes used for home interiors will fade in the sun. Which makes your black suede look purple.

Josh, if you need to buy suede just let me know. You know I know where to get it localy :crazy:

Later,
Will
yeah dude lemme know. i wanna get a yard or two and play with something.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
My painter is supposed to call me back monday with a price for you josh. I will get you a price on the suede aswell....... However, I need a sig (BADLY)

Later,
Will

1 - 20 of 26 Posts