GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, I've got an 89 Chevy 2500 4x4. 4 speed, 350. I recently carburated the ole girl after the old TBI finally aggravated me for the last time. To make a long story short, its been losing all power. It'll just up and shut off and not do anything or just not do anything. The only thing that works is the dome light. Everything is either new or been checked and all checks out to be fine. I've jiggled and checked every wire in the whole freaking truck and nothing seems to relate to he problem. It had random episodes before carbing it but its never done this. Its like somebody unhooked the battery. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
7,892 Posts
Hey y'all, I've got an 89 Chevy 2500 4x4. 4 speed, 350. I recently carburated the ole girl after the old TBI finally aggravated me for the last time. To make a long story short, its been losing all power. It'll just up and shut off and not do anything or just not do anything. The only thing that works is the dome light. Everything is either new or been checked and all checks out to be fine. I've jiggled and checked every wire in the whole freaking truck and nothing seems to relate to he problem. It had random episodes before carbing it but its never done this. Its like somebody unhooked the battery. Any ideas?
Was the motor pulled for this swap?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts