GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my baby pics work now

Here she is just washed and waxed. Dont pay any attention to the gay back tires i got a really good deal on them i got them both for $65 and they were almost brand new. also I dont know why my back end sits up so high i have the belltech leveling kit in the rear and its not bc of the tires bc they are the same size as the front. So tell me what yall think of my bluenpewter baby

Attachments

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry im trying to post them

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im going the 16th. thats also why i had to get new tires mine were freakin bald as hell

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Are you going to HRP on the 16th with the guys from LS1tech? If so, I'll be out there running my bucket also.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Re: Here is my baby pics work now

:head2: Sweet Truck :bowtie:

Blue02 said:
Here she is just washed and waxed. Dont pay any attention to the gay back tires i got a really good deal on them i got them both for $65 and they were almost brand new. also I dont know why my back end sits up sp i high i have the belltech leveling kit in the rear and its not bc of the tires bc they are the same size as the front. So tell me what yall think of my bluenpewter baby
By a belltech leveling kit do you mean just 2" lowering shackles? It seems like I have the same problem with my truck. It looked really nice and level when I first put them on, but now it seems like the rear end is getting higher and higher...maybe it's what I'm use to...

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
VicRed said:
Are you going to HRP on the 16th with the guys from LS1tech? If so, I'll be out there running my bucket also.
yes i am going i cant wait until next sunday it going to be my first time going to the track. Maybe we can meet up around the 1960n area and roll out there together since i have no clue where im going

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

HumanZoom said:
:head2: Sweet Truck :bowtie:

By a belltech leveling kit do you mean just 2" lowering shackles? It seems like I have the same problem with my truck. It looked really nice and level when I first put them on, but now it seems like the rear end is getting higher and higher...maybe it's what I'm use to...
yes i have the 2 inch leveling kit. Maybe thats what my problem is bc it used to look awesome but now the back end looks higher then stock

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thinks for the comments i just wish it was lowered

·
Registered
6,224 Posts

Blue02 said:
yes i have the 2 inch leveling kit. Maybe thats what my problem is bc it used to look awesome but now the back end looks higher then stock
It's you man!! It happens to all of us! If you drop it to a 2/4 in about a month it won't look the same. That's why you should always drop it as much as you can to begin with.

·
Registered
930 Posts

Blue02 said:
mine is looking higher and higher everyday 2 :crazy:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts