GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Toxic Masculinity
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually a really clean 1997 Silverado with only 28,000 miles!

Do you want to be an attention whore and have redneck girls fighting one another just to ride in your truck? Do you want to be the center of attention and have youtube car guys give you the thumbs up saying shit like "do it for Dale" "let her rip tater chip" and "hell yeah brother"????

Well dang take a look at this beauty... can't you see yourself cruising through your local hamburger joint sittin tall with your arm around Bobbie Sue, the rumble of the Gibson Super Truck catback pitching woo, all your redneck friends will be so jelly! We can get you behind the wheel of this beauty for the piddly sum of only $13,500 cash!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-Silverado/192705977474?hash=item2cde2bdc82:g:pl4AAOSwgppbVj8C:rk:95:pf:0&vxp=mtr

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts
All that work................... you mean takin an hour to slap a bunch of stickers on it?

Reactions: 07Burb

·
Registered
375 Posts
All that work................... you mean takin an hour to slap a bunch of stickers on it?
Haha! Take off all the stickers and it wouldn’t be too bad to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
6,278 Posts
daggum

·
cunts
2,742 Posts
not sure i could handle all the eagles

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
Does Bobbie joe come with this bundle of joy?

·
n. fil-dert.
7,007 Posts

And they say rednecks live in the South.
In all my wandering as a truck driver I saw more necks the Midwest than the south, and NY has more than it’s share. Ohio is like Georgia with prescription drugs. Lots of rebel flags.

Reactions: SierraZ570

·
n. fil-dert.
7,007 Posts
Honestly if I was into this I'd be more happy it's an unmolested truck than if someone had dropped another motor in it. Too much potential for hackery and you could put whatever you build in it. Would be a nice platform for that.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Reactions: BOO5TED
1 - 17 of 17 Posts