GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, some of you have been wondering what I have been up to....well just got the truck out tonight, so I had to snap a few pics to show everyone. Now before you make fun of me because it looks funny as hell, tomorrow will have some better pics on 40's! Details as to what I had done are as follows:

10" Whiplash Suspension Lift powder coated white
Triple Shock Hoops
Chromed Rancho RS5000's (6 shocks & 2 steering stabilizers), compression struts, sway bar, torsion bar crossmember, and misc. hardware.
8" rear springs
3" polished aluminum blocks
5.13 gears front and rear
CV rear driveshaft (front driveshaft is on the way)

For tires I will be running:

18/39.5-16.5LT Super Swamper Boggers on 16.5X12 Weld Racing Typhoons for show

38X15.50R15LT Dick Cepek Radial Fun Countrys on 15X12 Weld Racing Typhoons for driving and offroad.

I'll have pics of the Boggers tomorrow, and if I have time I'll mount up the Cepeks and snap some pics too.....hope you guys like!

Sorry about the dark pics, I just wanted to put up some pics right away :D:D

Rest Of The Pics

·
Wheel On'
1,414 Posts
Going to look awesome, Im not sure on the white suspension stuff but still going to be huge. :rocking:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks good. It looks like you need to rotate your rear axle up a little bit to straighten out that u-joint.
Oh and have scrubbing that all the time.

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
willyswanter said:
So are you going to go against the show truck grain and put a front shaft in it or no?

Haha, I knew someone would notice....yes, its on its way, gears are already done, just wanted to get it out of the shop so it'll be on there....Pismo awaits :grin: :grin:

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RedneckDude said:
Lookin really good man...why did u only go with the reverse rotation of the boggers in the rear??
Cause its my first set of Boggers, and I didn't know they were directional.....they're fixed now.... :grin: :grin: Oh well you learn something new everyday...:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts